"The human foot is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art," said Leonardo da Vinci. If you've been treating your tootsies like a second-rate fresco, then restore them to their former glory with today's deal from Angeli Senza Eta.
- For £59 (a £120 value) we'll paint a laser fungal nail treatment for one nail with a consultation into your schedule.
- Alternatively, £89 (a £180 value) will sketch out the same for two nails.
- The laser passes heat through the nail, targeting the problem area, and aiming to destroy the fungus.
- The procedure could help relieve discomfort from walking or wearing shoes, and could eventually restore growth of a clear nail.
- The clinic is handily located on Kensington High Street.
Da Vinci had a point, so make sure your feet are looking fabulous this summer.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 13 January, 2014