"The human foot is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art," said Leonardo da Vinci. If you've been treating your tootsies like a second-rate fresco, then restore them to their former glory with today's deal from Angeli Senza Eta.
- For £59 (a £120 value) we'll paint a laser fungal nail treatment for one nail with a consultation into your schedule.
- Alternatively, £89 (a £180 value) will sketch out the same for two nails.
- The laser passes heat through the nail, targeting the problem area, and aiming to destroy the fungus.
- The procedure could help relieve discomfort from walking or wearing shoes, and could eventually restore growth of a clear nail.
- The clinic is handily located on Kensington High Street.
Da Vinci had a point, so make sure your feet are looking fabulous this summer.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By January 13, 2014
Angeli Senza Eta
Laser Fungal Nail Treatment for One (£59) or Two (£89) Nails
popular right now
Carbis Bay Hotel
Glamorous Cornish Hotel with a Luxurious Spa£159
The Tors Hotel
Stunning New Design of a Classic Hotel£69
The Smart School Of Cookery
Two-Hour Knife Skills Cookery Lesson for Fish, Meat, and Vegetables£36
Flow of Life
Six (£19) or Ten (£29) Yoga Flow Barre Classes, or 28 Day Yoga Flow...£19
Mallory Court Hotel
Restorative Warwickshire Retreat£155