90% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
He's one of the most famous characters in London's gruesome past and boy is he creepy as anything. Spook yourself this autumn with a Jack the Ripper walking tour courtesy of London Premier Walking Tours:
- For just £3, one child under 16 can embark on this chilling 2½-hour tour.
- £6 gets a place for one adult; £12 gets tickets for two adults; while for £23 four adults will be screaming with terror.
- Your guide will indulge you with the full Jack the Ripper story as you journey through Whitechapel, visiting murder locations and pubs where the man himself is said to have drank.
- The tour starts outside Aldgate Tube and finishes near Liverpool and Aldgate East Tube stations.
- Runs on Wednesdays and Fridays at 6:30 p.m., Saturdays at 6 p.m., and Sundays at 1:30 p.m
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 12 April, 2014