He's one of the most famous characters in London's gruesome past and boy is he creepy as anything. Spook yourself this autumn with a Jack the Ripper walking tour courtesy of London Premier Walking Tours:
- For just £3, one child under 16 can embark on this chilling 2½-hour tour.
- £6 gets a place for one adult; £12 gets tickets for two adults; while for £23 four adults will be screaming with terror.
- Your guide will indulge you with the full Jack the Ripper story as you journey through Whitechapel, visiting murder locations and pubs where the man himself is said to have drank.
- The tour starts outside Aldgate Tube and finishes near Liverpool and Aldgate East Tube stations.
- Runs on Tuesdays and Sundays at 1:30 p.m., and Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Saturdays at 6:30 p.m., and Fridays at 6 p.m.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By April 12, 2014
Jack the Ripper Tour from London Premier Walking Tours
2½-Hour Jack the Ripper Tour for One Child (£3), One Adult (£6), Two Adults (£12), or Four Adults (£23)
popular right now
BEST WESTERN PLUS Henley Hotel
A Stay in the Heart of Shakespeare Country, with Entrance to Shakes...£119
Five (£39) or Ten (£69) BARREtoned Classes£39
Amber Beauty at the Therapy Suite
Choice of Massage, or Facial, or Massage and Facial£29
Winchester Royal Hotel
A Touch of Romance in Historic Winchester£89
The Therapy Room
Hour-Long Deep Tissue Sports or Swedish Massage£29