They say that opposites attract, and with today's diverse deals from InLust, the fusion of Indian and Chinese culinary styles will certainly have you licking your lips in anticipation.
- For £19 (up to a £53.58 value, for up to 65% off) two people can sit down to a delicious three-course Indian meal.
- Kick things off with a starter such as chicken or lamb tikka before sumptuous mains including lamb saag or chicken jalfrezi.
- You'll also enjoy a side dish and dessert each.
- For £36 (up to a £107.16 value, for up to 67% off) four people can enjoy the same deal.
- For £19 (up to a £54.78 value, for up to 65% off) enjoy a three-course Chinese meal for two people, or four people for £36 (up to a £109.56 value, for up to 67% off).
- Get started with sauteed prawns before enjoying a main such as mixed seafood and a side such as veggie chow mein.
- A dessert and glass of wine or beer will also be yours to enjoy
- If you're still peckish, you'll also receive 20% off any further orders you make from the menu.
- East meets further east on the Staines Road in Feltham.
- Check fine print for restrictions on certain dishes.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By March 2, 2014
Three-Course Indian or Chinese Meal with Wine or Beer for Two (£19) or Four (£36) People
popular right now
Carbis Bay Hotel
Glamorous Cornish Hotel with a Luxurious Spa£159
The Smart School Of Cookery
Two-Hour Knife Skills Cookery Lesson for Fish, Meat, and Vegetables£36
Dual Exfoliation Power Peel Facial (£39) or Two-Hour Harmonising In...£39
Miller's Bistro and Hotel
Indulgence on the Glorious Somerset Coast£95
Band E (£8), Band D (£12), Band C (£15), Band B (£19), or Band A (£...£8