When one indulges in afternoon tea, one really should be in luxurious surroundings. Which is why it would be wise to head to The Colonnade Hotel in Little Venice to partake in this classic British tradition.
- For just £27 (a £64 value) you and a friend will enjoy a champagne afternoon tea at the chic hotel just round the corner from Warwick Avenue Tube on Warrington Crescent.
- Four people can enjoy the same deal for £52 (a £128 value), or six people can act like lords and ladies for £75 (a £192 value).
- Tuck into a delicious selection of finger sandwiches, scones with clotted cream, assorted pastries, and of course a pot of tea.
- Not content to offer a simple cup of builder's, you can choose from English Breakfast, Earl Grey, sweet fennel, lemon and ginger, and a whole host more.
- A glass of champagne adds a real sense of occasion.
- The perfect treat for before or after a walk along the canal.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 11 June, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »