When one indulges in afternoon tea, one really should be in luxurious surroundings. Which is why it would be wise to head to The Colonnade Hotel in Little Venice to partake in this classic British tradition.
- For just £27 (a £64 value) you and a friend will enjoy a champagne afternoon tea at the chic hotel just round the corner from Warwick Avenue Tube on Warrington Crescent.
- Four people can enjoy the same deal for £52 (a £128 value), or six people can act like lords and ladies for £75 (a £192 value).
- Tuck into a delicious selection of finger sandwiches, scones with clotted cream, assorted pastries, and of course a pot of tea.
- Not content to offer a simple cup of builder's, you can choose from English Breakfast, Earl Grey, sweet fennel, lemon and ginger, and a whole host more.
- A glass of champagne adds a real sense of occasion.
- The perfect treat for before or after a walk along the canal.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 11, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
The Colonnade Hotel
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two (£27), Four (£52), or Six (£75) People
popular right now
Mallory Court Hotel
Restorative Warwickshire Retreat£155
Dual Exfoliation Power Peel Facial (£39) or Two-Hour Harmonising In...£39
Central London Krav Maga
Five (£12) or Ten (£24) Krav Maga Self-Defence Classes£12
Six-Lap Routemaster and Bendy Bus Experience (£99), or Three-Lap Be...£99
Two-Hour Scuba Diving Course£22