There's something very quaint and charming about taking afternoon tea. With today's deal from Mansion Bar & Parlour at the Hotel Indigo Kensington, this tradition has been catapulted into the 21st century and you'll enjoy an afternoon tea with a twist.
- For just £22 (a £53 value), you and a friend will enjoy an afternoon tea complete with a Mansion Island Iced Tea molecular cocktail each -- their take on the classic, featuring an egg white-based top.
- You'll tuck into all the usual treats including sandwiches, chocolate treats, scones with cream and jam, English cakes, and a pot of tea.
- For £29 (a £59 value) enjoy the same deal but with a glass of champagne each instead.
- The Victorian-themed bar is bursting with character and can be found on Barkston Gardens, just off Earl's Court Road.
- Originally built as a mansion house, it was turned into a hotel in 1890 and is now part of the glamorous Hotel Indigo Kensington.
We Brits have all the good traditions, and when we update them, well boy are we onto a winner.
Want more? Check out Mansion Bar & Parlour on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By March 6, 2014