With its serene, small-town charm, Corsham near Bath is not the place you'd expect to see major Hollywood stars hanging out; but it's actually a kind of miniature tinseltown, with Spielberg, Kubrick, and more having filmed there. Escape to Guyers House Hotel & Restaurant and star in a romance of your own, with AA Award-wining food and recently renovated accommodation providing the on-screen sparks.
- An overnight break for two people is £109 (up to a £320 value), or stay for two nights instead for £169 (up to a £579 value).
- On your first evening, you'll receive a two-course meal at the two AA Rosette award-winning Guyer's House Hotel Restaurant.
- If you return to dine on your second evening, you'll also enjoy a glass of wine each.
- In the morning, awake to a full English breakfast bestowed with the Breakfast Award from Visit England.
- The rest of the story is yours to write, and a late 12 p.m. checkout gives you more time to do it.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Guyers House Hotel & Restaurant
One- (£109) or Two-Night (£169) Stay for Two People with Daily Full English Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner on One Evening, and a Late Checkout
up to 66%
popular right now
BEST WESTERN PLUS Henley Hotel
A Stay in the Heart of Shakespeare Country, with Entrance to Shakes...£119
Amber Beauty at the Therapy Suite
Choice of Massage, or Facial, or Massage and Facial£29
Winchester Royal Hotel
A Touch of Romance in Historic Winchester£89
The Therapy Room
Hour-Long Deep Tissue Sports or Swedish Massage£29