96% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
With its serene, small-town charm, Corsham near Bath is not the place you'd expect to see major Hollywood stars hanging out; but it's actually a kind of miniature tinseltown, with Spielberg, Kubrick, and more having filmed there. Escape to Guyers House Hotel & Restaurant and star in a romance of your own, with AA Award-wining food and recently renovated accommodation providing the on-screen sparks.
- An overnight break for two people is £109 (up to a £320 value), or stay for two nights instead for £169 (up to a £579 value).
- On your first evening, you'll receive a two-course meal at the two AA Rosette award-winning Guyer's House Hotel Restaurant.
- If you return to dine on your second evening, you'll also enjoy a glass of wine each.
- In the morning, awake to a full English breakfast bestowed with the Breakfast Award from Visit England.
- The rest of the story is yours to write, and a late 12 p.m. checkout gives you more time to do it.
Enjoy By 30 November, 2013
Guyers House Hotel & Restaurant
One- (£109) or Two-Night (£169) Stay for Two People with Daily Full English Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner on One Evening, and a Late Checkout
enjoy £211 savings
- from £109
up to 65%