If you're looking for an exciting new way to get fit, have some fun, and learn a new skill, then step up to today's deal from Caramelo Latin Dance:
- For just £9 (a £35 value) enjoy four one-hour dance classes.
- Choose one of several types of Latin dance -- salsa, bachata, mambo, pachanga, or cha cha.
- The beginner-level group classes are the perfect introduction to Latin dance and the patient, encouraging instructors are passionate about teaching their moves to the masses.
- If you fancy a bit of everything, then for £17 (a £55 value) opt for the beginners' 'bundle'.
- Over four weeks you will try you hand -- or should that be foot -- at all of the above dance types.
- Alternatively, for £12 (a £45 value) you can enjoy a one-day intensive beginners' salsa course.
- The studio is located in Paddington, and there's no need to bring a partner, just your dancing feet.
- Classes take place on a Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and once started, must be taken over four consecutive weeks.
- Courses are not running in December.
Don't miss a beat, swish on over to the 'Buy Now' button.
Want more? Check out Caramelo Latin Dance on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 29, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Caramelo Latin Dance
Four-Week Beginners' Latin Dance Course (£9), Four-Week Beginners' 'Bundle' Course (£17), or One-Day Beginners' Intensive Salsa Course (£12)
up to 74%
popular right now
Carbis Bay Hotel
Glamorous Cornish Hotel with a Luxurious Spa£159
Flow of Life
Six (£19) or Ten (£29) Yoga Flow Barre Classes, or 28 Day Yoga Flow...£19
Dual Exfoliation Power Peel Facial (£39) or Two-Hour Harmonising In...£39
The Smart School Of Cookery
Two-Hour Knife Skills Cookery Lesson for Fish, Meat, and Vegetables£36
Full (£39) or Extra Full (£59) Set of Eyelash Extensions£39