For every purchase of this fantastic deal, LivingSocial will donate £1 to BBC Children in Need -- helping to support disadvantaged children across the UK.
Home to the famously exotic and eclectic market, Shepherd's Bush is one of the city's favourite gastronomical hubs. If you're in the mood to soak up some Eastern European hospitality, head to Tatra on Goldhawk Road.
- For just £29 (up to a £65 value, for up to a 55% value) you and a friend will enjoy a two-course meal for two at this authentic Polish eatery.
- Or, £57 (up to a £130 value, for up to 56% off) gets the same deal for four people.
- Tuck into delicious fare from the menu which features traditional dishes including dumplings filled with sauerkraut and wild mushrooms, beef goulash with smoked sausage, and breaded pork escalope with mashed potato.
- You'll even get to enjoy a glass of house wine or one of the restaurant's home-made flavoured vodkas from cherry and blackcurrant, to black pepper and lemongrass.
- This voucher makes a delicious gift for foodie friends.
Treat your taste buds and sample exotic cuisine right here in the heart of London.
Want to help more? Make a donation to BBC Children in Need.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 2, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »