When drawing, a little bit of inspiration goes a long way. Imagine the results you could produce then if you're putting pencil to paper at the V&A. Grab this offer from Sketchout and see for yourself -- £34 (a £100 value) gets you a place on The Fundamentals of Drawing workshop.
- You'll be taught the skills to master observational drawing, helping to put what you see in front of you onto paper.
- Drawing is broken down into two main areas -- line and tone, which your instructor will explain in a simple, effective way.
- You'll also explore shading, scale, and pick up all sorts of other tricks.
- Workshops take place on Saturdays and Sundays and on select weekdays from 10:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. with a break for lunch (lunch is not included).
- The beautiful surroundings of the V&A in South Kensington couldn't be more perfect.
- All you need to bring is your sketchbook.
- A maximum of ten students in each workshop ensures you get the focus you deserve.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 16 April, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »