When drawing, a little bit of inspiration goes a long way. Imagine the results you could produce then if you're putting pencil to paper at the V&A. Grab this offer from Sketchout and see for yourself -- £34 (a £100 value) gets you a place on The Fundamentals of Drawing workshop.
- You'll be taught the skills to master observational drawing, helping to put what you see in front of you onto paper.
- Drawing is broken down into two main areas -- line and tone, which your instructor will explain in a simple, effective way.
- You'll also explore shading, scale, and pick up all sorts of other tricks.
- Workshops take place on Saturdays and Sundays and on select weekdays from 10:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. with a break for lunch (lunch is not included).
- The beautiful surroundings of the V&A in South Kensington couldn't be more perfect.
- All you need to bring is your sketchbook.
- A maximum of ten students in each workshop ensures you get the focus you deserve.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 16, 2014
map & location
Full-Day 'The Fundamentals of Drawing' Workshop at the V&A
popular right now
Carbis Bay Hotel
Glamorous Cornish Hotel with a Luxurious Spa£159
The Smart School Of Cookery
Two-Hour Knife Skills Cookery Lesson for Fish, Meat, and Vegetables£36
Flow of Life
Six (£19) or Ten (£29) Yoga Flow Barre Classes, or 28 Day Yoga Flow...£19
Miller's Bistro and Hotel
Indulgence on the Glorious Somerset Coast£95
Dual Exfoliation Power Peel Facial (£39) or Two-Hour Harmonising In...£39