If you're looking for a new class to mix up your fitness regime, then get yourself off to a flying start with this offer from Aerialand:
- The price is far from sky-high -- just £19 (a £45 value) gets you your choice of three 75-minute Acro yoga, Rock'n Rollers yoga, or aerial silks classes.
- Acro yoga blends together yoga and acrobatics and classes will involve a combination of assisted inversions, partner acrobatics, and therapeutic or flying yoga and/or Thai massage.
- No partner or experience is required.
- During Rock'n Rollers yoga, you will use foam rollers to maximise alignment and support and develop upper body and core strength.
- If you opt for the aerial silks class, then you will learn how to do moves, wraps, twists, and turns with the aid of a length of material that is hung from the ceiling.
- As well as being great fun, it works the arms, legs, and abdominal muscles.
- Find the studio Galena Road, a short walk from Hammersmith or Ravenscourt Park Tube.
- Classes take place in the evening, making them perfect for an after-work workout.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 17 May, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »