Did you know that Queen Victoria herself had her own Indian-themed state room and personal chef so that she might enjoy Indian food every day? Continuing that fine tradition of creating cuisine fit for royalty is the Regal Spice.
- Bestow just £9 (a £19.90 value) and enjoy an all-you-can-eat Indian buffet lunch for two.
- The buffet includes more than 25 different mouthwatering vegetarian, meat, and seafood dishes.
- Choose to dine in or take away.
- If you decide to eat at home, you can take four containers away with you.
- Valid on Sundays only from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Alternatively, enjoy a two-course à la carte meal with a glass of wine each for two people for £21 (up to a £47.70 value, for up to 56% off) or four people at £39 (up to a £95.40 value, for up to 59% off).
- This comprehensive menu features an array of authentic flavours from succulent lamb cooked in yoghurt, ginger, and garlic to king prawns simmered in spiced coconut milk, chilli, and ginger.
- Find the restaurant (rather fittingly) on Victoria Road in South Ruislip.
We'd suggest clicking 'Buy Now' before missing today's deal leaves one feeling highly unamused.
Want more? Check out Regal Spice on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 17, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »