Forget nouvelle cuisine, you can't beat a good burger -- especially when they're as delicious as the ones on offer at The Underbrook.
- For £8 (a £17.70 value), you can devour a burger and side of your choice at this friendly eatery on Milson Road.
- Or, for just £15 (a £35.40 value), two people can dig in; while £29 (a £70.80 value) will let four people get their munch on.
- You'll be able to choose from three 'mmm' inducing burgers, all served with fries.
- You'll then enjoy your choice of side dish as well.
- There's the 'Underbrook burger', featuring Angus minced beef, accompanied by a salad garnish and house relish.
- You could go for the chicken burger, topped off with a salad garnish and chipotle mayo.
- Or, pig out on a pulled-pork purger, expertly seasoned and served with coleslaw and jalapeno peppers.
- What's more all, you'll each be able to wash it all down with a 175ml glass of house wine.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 1 May, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »