Forget nouvelle cuisine, you can't beat a good burger -- especially when they're as delicious as the ones on offer at The Underbrook.
- For £8 (a £17.70 value), you can devour a burger and side of your choice at this friendly eatery on Milson Road.
- Or, for just £15 (a £35.40 value), two people can dig in; while £29 (a £70.80 value) will let four people get their munch on.
- You'll be able to choose from three 'mmm' inducing burgers, all served with fries.
- You'll then enjoy your choice of side dish as well.
- There's the 'Underbrook burger', featuring Angus minced beef, accompanied by a salad garnish and house relish.
- You could go for the chicken burger, topped off with a salad garnish and chipotle mayo.
- Or, pig out on a pulled-pork purger, expertly seasoned and served with coleslaw and jalapeno peppers.
- What's more all, you'll each be able to wash it all down with a 175ml glass of house wine.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 1, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Burger with Sides and Glass of Wine for One (£8), Two (£15), or Four (£29)
- from £8