90% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
He's one of the most famous characters in London's gruesome past and boy is he creepy as anything. Spook yourself this autumn with a Jack the Ripper walking tour courtesy of London Premier Walking Tours:
- For just £3, one child under 16 can embark on this chilling 2½-hour tour.
- £6 gets a place for one adult; £12 gets tickets for two adults; while for £23 four adults will be screaming with terror.
- Your guide will indulge you with the full Jack the Ripper story as you journey through Whitechapel, visiting murder locations and pubs where the man himself is said to have drank.
- The tour starts outside Aldgate Tube and finishes near Liverpool and Aldgate East Tube stations.
- Runs on Tuesdays and Sundays at 1:30 p.m., and Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Saturdays at 6:30 p.m., and Fridays at 6 p.m.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 12 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »