He's one of the most famous characters in London's gruesome past and boy is he creepy as anything. Spook yourself this autumn with a Jack the Ripper walking tour courtesy of London Premier Walking Tours:
- For just £3, one child under 16 can embark on this chilling 2½-hour tour.
- £6 gets a place for one adult; £12 gets tickets for two adults; while for £23 four adults will be screaming with terror.
- Your guide will indulge you with the full Jack the Ripper story as you journey through Whitechapel, visiting murder locations and pubs where the man himself is said to have drank.
- The tour starts outside Aldgate Tube and finishes near Liverpool and Aldgate East Tube stations.
- Runs on Tuesdays and Sundays at 1:30 p.m., and Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Saturdays at 6:30 p.m., and Fridays at 6 p.m.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By December 12, 2014
map & location
Jack the Ripper Tour from London Premier Walking Tours
2½-Hour Jack the Ripper Tour for One Child (£3), One Adult (£6), Two Adults (£12), or Four Adults (£23)
popular right now
Carbis Bay Hotel
Glamorous Cornish Hotel with a Luxurious Spa£159
The Tors Hotel
Stunning New Design of a Classic Hotel£69
Flow of Life
Six (£19) or Ten (£29) Yoga Flow Barre Classes, or 28 Day Yoga Flow...£19
The Smart School Of Cookery
Two-Hour Knife Skills Cookery Lesson for Fish, Meat, and Vegetables£36
Mallory Court Hotel
Restorative Warwickshire Retreat£155