In ancient times, the peppery salad leaf rocket was believed to be an aphrodisiac. Today's deal from Rucoletta (that's 'rocket leaf' in Italian) will definitely give you that loving feeling.
• For £25 (up to a £62.70 value, for up to 60% off) two people can enjoy a starter, main, and dessert course each, Monday to Friday.
• Or for £49 (up to a £125.40 value, for up to 61% off) four people can enjoy the same deal.
• Swoon over starters such as grilled scallops with roasted butternut squash cream and basil pesto before moving on to mains including slow cooked pork belly with root vegetables and apple sauce.
• Got a sweet tooth? You'll adore desserts such as tiramisu or panna cotta.
• The restaurant is located a heartbeat away from St Paul's, making this offer the perfect token of love for a special group of friends.
Don't hide your desire for amore -- flutter your eyelashes at the 'Buy Now' button and declare your love for some Italian culinary passion.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 7, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Three-Course Italian Meal for Two (£25) or Four (£49) People
popular right now
The Pear Tree
Marco Pierre White Dining in Historic Wiltshire£199
Chateaubriand for Two with Unlimited Chips and Side Salad£35
Davies & Associates Harley Street Dental Surgeons
Dental Exam, X-Rays, and Scale and Polish£49
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
Galvin Bistrot de Luxe
Michelin-Rated Three-Course Meal for One with Kir Royal Cocktail£29