In ancient times, the peppery salad leaf rocket was believed to be an aphrodisiac. Today's deal from Rucoletta (that's 'rocket leaf' in Italian) will definitely give you that loving feeling.
• For £25 (up to a £62.70 value, for up to 60% off) two people can enjoy a starter, main, and dessert course each, Monday to Friday.
• Or for £49 (up to a £125.40 value, for up to 61% off) four people can enjoy the same deal.
• Swoon over starters such as grilled scallops with roasted butternut squash cream and basil pesto before moving on to mains including slow cooked pork belly with root vegetables and apple sauce.
• Got a sweet tooth? You'll adore desserts such as tiramisu or panna cotta.
• The restaurant is located a heartbeat away from St Paul's, making this offer the perfect token of love for a special group of friends.
Don't hide your desire for amore -- flutter your eyelashes at the 'Buy Now' button and declare your love for some Italian culinary passion.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 7, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Three-Course Italian Meal for Two (£25) or Four (£49) People
popular right now
125 Years at the Top: The Savoy£349
Cisswood House Hotel
Romantic Feats and Spa Treats in Sussex£99
Three-Course Meal for Two with Bottle of Cava (£21) or Three-Course...£21
Côte de Boeuf with Unlimited Fries and Salad for Two (£39) or Four ...£39
Roxy Bar & Screen
Three-Course Meal and Film Screening for Two (£24) or Four (£46) Pe...£24