We'll say one thing for the leisured classes: they sure know how to celebrate four o'clock. Become part of the upper crust for a while by focussing your monocle on today's deal for a champagne afternoon tea at Tophams Hotel, in Belgravia.
• For just £27 (a £64 value), two can enjoy this enchanting experience.
• Or for £52 (a £128 value) double the fun with tea for four; or for £75 (a £192 value) bring along more of your elite social circle, with the same great offer for six people.
• Tophams is one of the chicest four-star hotels in London, fast developing a reputation for style and sophistication.
• The experience itself? Everything you'd expect from such a well-bred establishment: succulent finger sandwiches, a rich assortment of pastries, champagne, and, of course, a refreshing pot of tea or coffee to sustain you, should you wish to take a turn round St. James' Park.
• The hotel is located close to Knightsbridge, Park Lane, Oxford Street, and within easy reach of Victoria station.
Be a sort and tip the wink to today's offer before it's scone.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 12, 2014
map & location
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two (£27), Four (£52), or Six (£75) People
popular right now
Cutting Edge Style and Gourmet Cuisine in the Cotswolds£199
The Angel Hotel
Marco Pierre White Cuisine in a Gorgeous Market Town£199
Hampstead Health Practice
Food Intolerance Screening£69
Wagyu Beef Burger with English Boutique Beer for Two People (£22) o...£22
World Photography Organisation
Entry to the Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition 2014£6