Finding new ways to fill up your time with fun, adrenaline-pumping activities can leave you stuck between a rock and a hard place. Luckily, you can now ascend to new heights with an exciting rock climbing experience at Extreme Ventures.
• For £25 (a £75 value) enjoy a three-hour outdoor rock climbing experience.
• Bring along a friend and two people can enjoy the experience for £49 (a £150 value).
• You'll get the chance to traverse the breathtaking Harrison's Rocks, accompanied by one of the team of experienced, qualified, and fully-licensed instructors.
• The course is suitable for all levels of ability and all climbers aged 7 and up.
• The courses take place on Saturdays in Birchden Woods, Groombridge -- near Tunbridge Wells on selected Saturdays and Sundays in February, March, April, May, and June.
• All kit is included in the price.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By July 5, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Rock Climbing Experience for One (£25) or Two (£49) People
popular right now
Chateaubriand for Two with Unlimited Chips and Side Salad£35
Galvin Bistrot de Luxe
Michelin-Rated Three-Course Meal for One with Kir Royal Cocktail£29
Marco Pierre White Rudloe Arms
Country House Getaway with Dinner Each Evening£199
The Pear Tree
Marco Pierre White Dining in Historic Wiltshire£199
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15