Someone very wise once said of life, "all you need is love but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." So true. With this in mind, check out today's deal from Great British Tours:
• Just £15 (a £30 value) will get you one place on the decidedly delicious Chocolate Tour of London.
• Know someone with an equally sweet tooth? For £30 (a £60 value) two people can enjoy the experience.
• Starting at the Algerian Coffee Store on Old Compton Street, you will embark on a journey that takes in some of the capital's hottest chocolate spots.
• Visit Paul A Young and marvel at his collection of unique artisan truffles, then stop by Prestat—who hold a 'Purveyors of Chocolates' Royal Warrant—then onwards to Fortnum & Mason, Charbonnel et Walker, and Ladurée to name a few.
• All that will certainly make you hungry, so seven chocolate tastings are included along the way.
• The tour lasts for approximately 2½ hours and departs on Tuesday to Sunday at 12 p.m. and 3 p.m.
We're sure you're going to adore today's deals -- there you go, that's love and chocolate in one fell swoop.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By November 7, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »