You know the feeling. It's 7 p.m. on a Sunday and you've already begun the countdown to the start of the working week. Banish those blues and make it all more bearable with this offer from Criterion Restaurant
• For £30, ease the pain with a steak and lobster meal, complete with craft beer.
• Bring along a fellow comrade for £60.
• You'll enjoy a welcome drink on arrival before sitting down to a juicy 180g rib-eye steak and lobster meal along with your choice of two locally sourced beers from their microbrewery menu.
• Valid every Monday from March 3 to June 1, 2014.
• You couldn't ask for a more luxurious setting -- the interior twinkles with marble and gold and the gilded ceiling is truly something to marvel at.
• What's more, the restaurant is located in the heart of Piccadilly.
• Steeped in history, the restaurant is said to be where Arthur Conan Doyle imagined the first meeting between Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson, and where the Suffragettes gathered.
• More recently, it was featured in The Dark Knight and Downton Abbey.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 1, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »