Having the blues isn't normally a good thing, but the Shanghai Blues? Well, that's a whole other story. You'll be tickled pink when you hear £55 (a £130.80 value) is all you need for a six-course Chinese meal for two with wine and rosebud tea.
• You'll enjoy six sumptuous courses from a set menu.
• Start with a dim sum basket featuring steamed prawn, scallop, and salmon and vegetable dumplings.
• You'll then tuck into a ¼ crispy aromatic duck with pancakes, cucumber, spring onion, and hoi sin sauce followed by deep fried octopus.
• Then it's time to sample the ocean's bounty with crab claws in a lemon sauce and lobster with basil, lemongrass, and egg yolk.
• To finish, you'll enjoy refreshing watermelon and pineapple sorbet and a crispy toffee apple to share.
• Please note, each course comes as a sharing dish, with the exception of the sorbet.
• A glass of wine and a rosebud tea are the perfect accompaniments to your meal.
• Shanghai Blues is located in Grade II listed Holborn Hall and the staff pride themselves on making sure both the atmosphere and the food are top class.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By September 17, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Six-Course Chinese Meal for Two with a Glass of Wine and Rosebud Tea
- from £55