Japan has plenty of appeal -- the bustling streets of Tokyo, Mount Fuji, and cherry blossoms in the spring. Oh and the food. But it's a fair old trek to head there for a meal -- which is where today's deal from Hazuki Covent Garden comes into play.
• For £17, enjoy £35 to spend on food and drink for two people.
• Know a few more taste travellers? £34 gets £70 to spend for four people.
• The menu features delights such as grilled mackerel with teriyaki sauce, chicken katsu, sashimi and sushi, and much more.
• The restaurant is handily located near Covent Garden (0.3 miles), Leicester Square (0.2 miles), and Charing Cross (0.2 miles) -- perfect if you're looking for somewhere swish to dine in the West End.
• Voucher must be used on a combination of both food and drink.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By November 1, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »