Don't let those feathered friends have all the fun on the water -- take to the Thames yourself with a cruise from Thames River Tours:
• For £56 (a £131 value), two people will enjoy a BBQ lunch cruise.
• A single place is just £28 (a £65.50 value).
• The cruise takes you along the River Thames, passing some of the city's most iconic landmarks, giving you the chance to soak up the views.
• You'll tuck into a delicious BBQ lunch with marinated chicken, Cumberland sausage, and a variety of sides and salads.
• You'll also enjoy dessert and coffee.
• Cruises depart from Westminster Pier at 12:10 p.m. and return at 2:15 p.m.
• For £50 (a £104 value) two people can hop aboard for an afternoon tea cruise.
• Four people will enjoy the same for £100 (a £208 value).
• You'll enjoy all the usual treats -- finger sandwiches, cake, pastries, and tea as well as smoked salmon blinis, polenta, and beef tomatoes with salami and mortadella sausage.
• Cruises depart from Westminster Pier at 2:30 p.m. and return at 4:45 p.m.
• Check fine print for boarding times and cruise dates.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By August 2, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »