If you want a restaurant that sets the steaks high with mouthwatering food that'll really stick to your ribs, look no further than Crib De Rib.
• Marinade today's deal in just £35 (up to a £71 value) and you'll enjoy a two course meal for two plus a glass of wine each.
• Or, get the same thing for four people for £69 (up to a £142 value).
• You'll each tuck into any starter, any main (excluding the fillet steak), and a glass of L'ecuyer De Couronneau Bordeaux Superieur 2011.
• Start your meal with the likes of white onion and black truffle soup or foie gras terrine with plum and apple chutney, before tucking into mains such as a Scotch T-Bone steak or Dindley Dale baby back sticky pork ribs.
• Not a meat fan? There are also plenty of fish and vegetarian dishes including line-caught sea bass roasted in fennel and lime or wild mushroom tarragon linguine.
• Set on Gloucester Road in the heart of South Kensington, this stylish eatery-meets-gallery is decorated with contemporary artworks by British artists.
Today's deal is a mere flash in the pan so grab it now, chop chop!
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By November 4, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Crib De Rib
Starter, Main, and Glass of Wine Each for Two (£35) or Four (£69) People
- from £35
up to 51%