• You'll begin with a 30-minute consultation where you will discuss the treatment, which area you would like to target, and what sort of results you can expect.
• The first part of the treatment is Tripolar radio frequency. The hand piece is slowly rotated over the target area, heating the dermis to between 40°C and 50°C.
• The treatment looks to improve skin tone and texture and could help contour the skin.
• This part lasts approximately 25 minutes.
• The second part of the treatment is microdermabrasion which takes place two weeks after the radio frequency.
• Using a diamond-tipped wand, the exfoliating treatment looks to remove dead skin and smooth the complexion, helping it to better absorb skincare products.
• Microdermabrasion lasts approximately 25 minutes.
• You'll also receive a ten-minute Amazônico peeling treatment that consists of a deep cleanse, a peel, and a scrub.
• A facial massage is also included.
• Your treatment will be carried out at The Gym Way on Bryanston Street, a short walk (0.1 miles) from Marble Arch Tube.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By January 17, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »