We've got some pretty impressive landmarks here in London, so why not grab your pencil case and set about putting them down on paper? For £29 (a £130 value) enjoy a full-day Sketching the City class, courtesy of Westland Place Studios.
• The tour will take you from the skyscrapers of the City to the historic Spitafields area, with plenty of stopping along the way to draw some of London's most-loved sights.
• There will be practical demonstrations of a range of drawing styles and techniques, and instruction on materials and how best to use them.
• At the end of the day, you'll review everyone's drawings.
• Tutor, Samuel Overington, is an internationally-exhibiting artist who is experienced in working with people of all abilities, and who will make sure that every student gets the guidance they need.
• Classes take place on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• You must bring a sketchbook (preferably A3) and something to draw with.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By October 21, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »