If you're looking for somewhere to enjoy delicious food, The Table is a great place to start.
• For £25 (up to a £44 value) two people will enjoy a starter and a main course each.
• Four people can enjoy the same for £49 (up to an £88 value).
• Tuck into a delicious set menu that features delights such as beetroot-cured Loch Duart salmon to start, and mains such as the Cuban pulled pork sandwich, the Ranch burger, or the Smokey Mountain mushroom burger.
• The Table is a real gem, located a short walk (0.3 miles) from Southwark Tube and near the bustling South Bank.
• It's all about quality here, and the team pride themselves on sourcing fresh, seasonal British produce to create a menu packed with mouthwatering dishes.
• Knowing exactly where their ingredients have come from is key, which is why their eggs come from Rookery Farm, honey is Regent's Park Honey, and herbs and salad leaves come from the allotments at St Mungo's.
• Valid Tuesday to Friday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• You'll also enjoy 20% off any bottle of wine to enjoy with your meal, should you choose to purchase.
Want more? Check out The Table on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more
Enjoy By October 24, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Two-Course Meal for Two (£25) or Four (£49)
- from £25
up to 43%