You could power through from lunch until dinner, but where's the fun in that? Break up the day in style with a decadent afternoon tea and champagne cocktail at the Criterion Restaurant.
• For £38, two people will sit down for this luxurious experience.
• Or, make it a group of four for £76.
• A single place is just £19.
• You'll enjoy a delicious selection of finger sandwiches, home-made scones with clotted cream and jam, and a selection of mouthwatering sweets -- previous delights include praline and orange madeleine, salted caramel frangipane, and strawberry marshmallow.
• You'll of course enjoy a pot of tea as well as a champagne cocktail.
• You couldn't ask for a more luxurious setting -- the interior twinkles with marble and gold and the gilded ceiling is truly something to marvel at.
• What's more, the restaurant is located in the heart of Piccadilly.
• Steeped in history, the restaurant is said to be where Arthur Conan Doyle imagined the first meeting between Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson, and where the Suffragettes gathered.
• More recently, it was featured in The Dark Knight and Downton Abbey.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By November 15, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »