If you find youself frequenting the same kinds of restaurants, then try something a bit different and give your taste buds a treat with a trip to Azerbaijani restaurant, Baku Knightsbridge.
• For £25 two people can enjoy a sharing platter and two mini cocktails each.
• £50 gets the same deal for four people.
• Your platter comes chock-a-block with delights including tempura spiced fries, crispy squid, lamb luyla, lavash bread, and hummus, tzatziki, and taramasalata.
• Two mini cocktails will also be yours to enjoy -- why not try the Green Apple Bramble, or the Ginger and Violet Bellini?
• Baku draws on the rich cultural heritage of Azerbaijan and mixes it with Western techniques to create a food that is contemporary with a nod to the traditional.
• Head chef, Marvin Jones, worked under Gary Rhodes for several years.
• Located on Sloane Street, a short walk (0.2 miles) from Knightsbridge Tube.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By November 21, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »