You missed it This great deal for Great British Tours is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
back by popular demand:
Great British Tours
Graffiti, Crime, or Ghost Walk Tour of London for One (£10), Two (£18), or Four (£35) People
in LivingSocial customer ratings
If you're guilty of walking at a pace with your eyes to the ground, then take the time to appreciate your surroundings with this offer from Great British Tours.
• For £10 (a £20 value) enjoy a graffiti, crime, or ghost walktour.
• £18 ( £40 value) gets the same for two people, or four people for £35 (an £80 value).
• Discover works of art by Banksy, Shepard Fairey, Space Invader, and more.
• Tours run from Thursday to Sunday at 3 p.m. and start outside Shoreditch High Street Overground station.
• Run time pproximately 2½ hours.
• You'll learn all about London's gangsters, art and jewellery heists, political scandal, bank robbery, and more.
• Tours run from Friday to Sunday at 7 p.m. and last for approximately 2½ hours.
• Starting point is underneath Hungerford Bridge, Southbank side -- nearest Tube is Southwark.
• You'll visit a whole host of creepy sites including London's most haunted park, St James' Palace, haunted houses, Westminster Bridge, and more.
• Please bring a valid Oyster card as Tube journeys are part of the tour.
• Tours run seven days a week at 7 p.m. and last for approximately 2½ hours.
• Meeting point is outside Green Park station.