We've got a seriously tasty deal to make your taste buds tingle -- enjoy sumptuous Indian food at Takari, Covent Garden:
• For £9 (a £24.90 value) enjoy a two-course lunch with a glass of wine.
• For £18 (a £49.80 value) two people will enjoy the same.
• If you're looking to make an evening of it, then for £16 (a £35 value) one person will enjoy a three-course dinner with a glass of wine.
• Two people can enjoy the same for £32 (a £70 value).
• The set lunch menu features onion bhaji or meat samosa for starters, and chicken madras, chicken rogan josh, or vegetable korma for mains.
• You'll also enjoy one vegetarian side, a rice dish or a naan bread, and a glass of wine each.
• Choose three delicious courses from the set dinner menu that features the likes of paneer tikka, chicken or lamb jalfrezi, chicken madras or rogan josh, or vegetable korma.
• A pilau rice dish or a naan bread, and a glass of wine each is also included.
• Takari is located on Drury Lane in Covent Garden, making it the perfect place to come and enjoy traditional Indian cuisine in the heart of the West End.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By January 23, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Takari, Covent Garden
Two-Course Indian Lunch with Sides and a Glass of Wine for One (£9) or Two (£18) OR Three-Course Dinner with Sides and Wine for One (£16), Two (£32) People
- from £9
up to 64%