When it comes to travelling back in time, options are fairly limited to DeLoreans, wormholes, Large Hadron Colliders, or the old "jump to the left, step to the right" combo. Or you can snag today's deal from Professor Quantum's Magnificent Time Tour.
- For just £17 (a £34 value), you'll get tickets for one adult and one child.
- Or, £24 (a £55 value) gets admission for two adults and two children.
- On a time machine neatly disguised as an old Routemaster bus, you and your family can see a whole new (old) side to London in a single afternoon.
- Taking inspiration from Back to the Future, Doctor Who, and Blackadder, Professor Quantum's tour drives through our historic city, recreating momentous events in history from the Great Fire of London to the Blitz. You can even have conversations with historical figures via the Professor's Time Phone.
- The bus is equipped with plasma screens, cameras, and speakers for a thrilling multimedia experience.
- Tours leave from Northumberland Avenue at 2:45 p.m on weekends.
Don't waste time; click 'Buy Now' before this deal gets relegated to the history books.
Enjoy By March 3, 2013
back by popular demand:
Professor Quantum's Magnificent Time Tour
Tickets for One Adult and One Child (£17) or Two Adults and Two Children (£24) to 'Time Tour' Theatrical Bus Tour
popular right now
The Angel Hotel
Marco Pierre White Cuisine in a Gorgeous Market Town£199
Hampstead Health Practice
Food Intolerance Screening£69
World Photography Organisation
Entry to the Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition 2014£6
Wagyu Beef Burger with English Boutique Beer for Two People (£22) o...£22
Cutting Edge Style and Gourmet Cuisine in the Cotswolds£199