A little birdie told us that you're looking for somewhere new and exciting to dine. Let us tell you all about The Aviary where people have been flocking to enjoy the fine food and relaxed atmosphere.
- For just £29 (up to a £75.80 value, for up to 62% off), you and a friend will enjoy a three-course meal with a bottle of wine to share.
- Alternatively, if you have more friends who want in on the action then £55 (up to a £151.60 value, for up to 64% off) gets the same deal for four people, with two bottles of wine to share.
- Dig into starters such as wild mushroom bruschetta with blue cheese; main courses including rack of lamb with dauphinoise potatoes; and delicious desserts such as chocolate and walnut brownie or lemon posset.
- The Aviary is bursting with character, its cave-like interior making it a really cosy and intimate space in which to relax with friends.
- Located on Little Portland Street, just off Regent Street.
The early bird catches the worm so click 'Buy Now' and enjoy a gastronomic experience that will leave your chirpy.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 28, 2013
Three-Course Meal for Two with Bottle of Wine (£29), or Four People with Two Bottles of Wine (£55)
up to 62%
popular right now
Chateaubriand for Two with Unlimited Chips and Side Salad£35
Marco Pierre White Rudloe Arms
Country House Getaway with Dinner Each Evening£199
Galvin Bistrot de Luxe
Michelin-Rated Three-Course Meal for One with Kir Royal Cocktail£29
The Pear Tree
Marco Pierre White Dining in Historic Wiltshire£199
Fish 'n' Chips for Two (£13) or Four (£26) People£13