We're celebrating our third birthday! Purchase a Local Hero deal to support a great local cause:
There was a time when you had to set sail across the high seas for delicious Spanish food. Thankfully, all you have to do now is point, click, and check out today's deal from El Pirata de Tapas.
- For just £19 , dig into an eight-dish tapas taster menu including dessert, sipping on a glass of bubbly as you do.
- Or, for £38 bring an amigo and enjoy the same for two people.
- Devour a mouthwatering selection of dishes from the degustacion menu, including crispy fried squid, serrano ham croquettes, and six-hour roasted pork belly.
- Located on Westbourne Road, the team at the Michelin-rated restaurant take great pride in serving sumptuous Spanish food in a contemporary setting.
- Available for lunch Monday to Sunday and dinner Sunday to Thursday.
- For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to a great local charity.
Navigate toward the 'Buy Now' button today.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 16, 2013
El Pirata de Tapas
Eight-Dish Michelin-Rated Tapas Meal Including Dessert and Glass of Bubbly for One (£19) or Two (£38) People
popular right now
The Angel Hotel
Marco Pierre White Cuisine in a Gorgeous Market Town£199
Hazuki Covent Garden
£35 (Pay £17) to Spend on Japanese Food and Drink for Two OR £70 (P...£17
Wagyu Beef Burger with English Boutique Beer for Two People (£22) o...£22
De Vere Venues Heythrop Park
An Extravagant Hotel Spa Break in Oxfordshire£229
Back of Beyond Adventures
Thames Canoe Tour for Two People£49