- A talented and experienced night photographer will open your eyes to the incredible possibilities of photography in the dark, capturing the beautiful lights of the capital.
- With your manual digital camera, explore London like never before and create scintillating swirls as you use inspirational landmarks as the backdrop or focal point for your stunning snaps.
- Your walking tour takes in sights including the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, and Piccadilly Circus.
- Start times vary from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. depending on the season
- A brilliant gift for a budding photographer.
Click the 'Buy Now' button and get ready to look to the light.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By February 28, 2014
back by popular demand:
Two-Hour London Lights Photography Walk
popular right now
The Pear Tree
Marco Pierre White Dining in Historic Wiltshire£199
Chateaubriand for Two with Unlimited Chips and Side Salad£35
Davies & Associates Harley Street Dental Surgeons
Dental Exam, X-Rays, and Scale and Polish£49
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
English National Opera
Ticket to 'Kings of the Dance' at London Coliseum£20