- A talented and experienced night photographer will open your eyes to the incredible possibilities of photography in the dark, capturing the beautiful lights of the capital.
- With your manual digital camera, explore London like never before and create scintillating swirls as you use inspirational landmarks as the backdrop or focal point for your stunning snaps.
- Your walking tour takes in sights including the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, and Piccadilly Circus.
- Start times vary from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. depending on the season
- A brilliant gift for a budding photographer.
Click the 'Buy Now' button and get ready to look to the light.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By February 28, 2014
back by popular demand:
Two-Hour London Lights Photography Walk
popular right now
The Angel Hotel
Marco Pierre White Cuisine in a Gorgeous Market Town£199
Hazuki Covent Garden
£35 (Pay £17) to Spend on Japanese Food and Drink for Two OR £70 (P...£17
Wagyu Beef Burger with English Boutique Beer for Two People (£22) o...£22
Thames Rush Jet Boat Experience£24
Back of Beyond Adventures
Thames Canoe Tour for Two People£49