If you're anything like us, you were absolutely fascinated by the display of headgear on show at this summer's races. If you've always wanted your own, learn how to make it yourself at a fascinator workshop for just £24 (a £49 value) with The Fascinating Hat Company.
- Try your hand at being a milliner on this three-hour fascinator workshop.
- Learn how to use sinamay to create your base in whatever shape you fancy.
- Decorate your creation with beads, feathers, jewels, veils, and a choice of 50 different coloured fabrics.
- At the end of the workshop, you'll get to take your fascinator home with you, all wrapped up in tissue paper and a pretty pink gift bag.
- Classes take place at the Hoxton Square Bar & Kitchen.
Today's deal will be off at the drop of a hat so click 'Buy Now' to add another feather to your cap.
Want more? Check out The Fascinating Hat Company on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By December 9, 2013
The Fascinating Hat Company
Three-Hour Fascinator Making Workshop
popular right now
Chateaubriand for Two with Unlimited Chips and Side Salad£35
Galvin Bistrot de Luxe
Michelin-Rated Three-Course Meal for One with Kir Royal Cocktail£29
Marco Pierre White Rudloe Arms
Country House Getaway with Dinner Each Evening£199
The Pear Tree
Marco Pierre White Dining in Historic Wiltshire£199
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15