If you're anything like us, you were absolutely fascinated by the display of headgear on show at this summer's races. If you've always wanted your own, learn how to make it yourself at a fascinator workshop for just £24 (a £49 value) with The Fascinating Hat Company.
- Try your hand at being a milliner on this three-hour fascinator workshop.
- Learn how to use sinamay to create your base in whatever shape you fancy.
- Decorate your creation with beads, feathers, jewels, veils, and a choice of 50 different coloured fabrics.
- At the end of the workshop, you'll get to take your fascinator home with you, all wrapped up in tissue paper and a pretty pink gift bag.
- Classes take place at the Hoxton Square Bar & Kitchen.
Today's deal will be off at the drop of a hat so click 'Buy Now' to add another feather to your cap.
Want more? Check out The Fascinating Hat Company on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By December 9, 2013
The Fascinating Hat Company
Three-Hour Fascinator Making Workshop
popular right now
Wagyu Beef Burger with English Boutique Beer for Two People (£22) o...£22
Back of Beyond Adventures
Thames Canoe Tour for Two People£49
The Angel Hotel
Marco Pierre White Cuisine in a Gorgeous Market Town£199
Guyers House Hotel
Romance and Award-Winning Food in Corsham£199
HMS President 1918
Afternoon Tea for One (£14) or Two (£28) People with a Glass of Bub...£14