Wondering if you can grab a slice of Corsican cuisine in the heart of London. Cors-you-can, with today's deal from Sandy's Corsican Pizza.
- For just £9, you and a friend will get £18 to spend towards food and drink at this cosy and friendly pizzeria on Seymour Place.
- Or, pay £18, and four people can splash £38 instead.
- Fusing French and Italian culinary traditions, the restaurant's quintessentially Corsican menu features a variety of delicious pizzas, from a champignons with tomato, gruyere, mushrooms, and olives, to a picante, packed with tomato, gruyere, chorizo, red peppers, and green chilli.
- Don't forget to dig into a dessert, choosing from the likes of tarte tatin, vanilla crème brûlée, and u fiadone -- Corsican cheese cake.
- Situated in the heart of Portman Village, Sandy's is a stone's throw away from Marble Arch underground station.
Save on the air miles. Click 'Buy Now' and grab a pizza Corsica today.
Want more? Check out Sandy's on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By February 2, 2014
Sandy's Corsican Pizza
£18 (Pay £9) or £38 (pay £18) to Spend Towards Food and Drink
up to 50%
popular right now
The Angel Hotel
Marco Pierre White Cuisine in a Gorgeous Market Town£199
Hazuki Covent Garden
£35 (Pay £17) to Spend on Japanese Food and Drink for Two OR £70 (P...£17
De Vere Venues Heythrop Park
An Extravagant Hotel Spa Break in Oxfordshire£229
Wagyu Beef Burger with English Boutique Beer for Two People (£22) o...£22
GinSen Weight Management
One (£34), Three (£79), or Six (£129) Session of i-Lipo£34