Wondering if you can grab a slice of Corsican cuisine in the heart of London. Cors-you-can, with today's deal from Sandy's Corsican Pizza.
- For just £9, you and a friend will get £18 to spend towards food and drink at this cosy and friendly pizzeria on Seymour Place.
- Or, pay £18, and four people can splash £38 instead.
- Fusing French and Italian culinary traditions, the restaurant's quintessentially Corsican menu features a variety of delicious pizzas, from a champignons with tomato, gruyere, mushrooms, and olives, to a picante, packed with tomato, gruyere, chorizo, red peppers, and green chilli.
- Don't forget to dig into a dessert, choosing from the likes of tarte tatin, vanilla crème brûlée, and u fiadone -- Corsican cheese cake.
- Situated in the heart of Portman Village, Sandy's is a stone's throw away from Marble Arch underground station.
Save on the air miles. Click 'Buy Now' and grab a pizza Corsica today.
Want more? Check out Sandy's on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By February 2, 2014
Sandy's Corsican Pizza
£18 (Pay £9) or £38 (pay £18) to Spend Towards Food and Drink
up to 50%
popular right now
Chateaubriand for Two with Unlimited Chips and Side Salad£35
Marco Pierre White Rudloe Arms
Country House Getaway with Dinner Each Evening£199
The Pear Tree
Marco Pierre White Dining in Historic Wiltshire£199
Fish 'n' Chips for Two (£13) or Four (£26) People£13
Galvin Bistrot de Luxe
Michelin-Rated Three-Course Meal for One with Kir Royal Cocktail£29