Looking for good food, good music, and good times? Then put your jazz hands in the air and wave 'em like you just don't care -- for today's deal from Charterhouse Bar.
- For £18 (a £40 value), you and a friend can enjoy a jazz night with an Asian sharing menu and a cocktail each.
- Alternatively, for just £34 (a £80 value), four people can enjoy the same deal.
- Let the live band entertain you with a plethora of jazz, soul and Motown hits, made famous by the likes of Diana Ross, Aretha Franklin, and Amy Winehouse.
- The mouth-watering Asian sharing menu features a variety of Eastern dishes, from tiger prawn skewers to Cantonese style pulled pork served on boiled rice -- vegetarian options are available.
- You'll also be treated to a cocktail each, or a beer or glass of wine if you would prefer.
- Jazz nights take place on Tuesdays and you'll find this vibrant venue on Charterhouse Street -- a short walk from Barbican or Farringdon Tube stations.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By April 4, 2014
map & location