Nothing beats a night out with friends, so buddy up with today's deal from Café des Amis:
- It's mate's rates at just £24 (up to a £49.10 value, for up to 51% off) for a starter, main course, and glass of wine each for two people to enjoy in the bar.
- Or for £29 (up to a £49.10 value, for up to 51% off), enjoy the same deal but dine in the restaurant instead.
- Dig into sumptuous starters from the bar menu such as fried baby squid or French onion soup, before moving onto mains including fish and chips, beef burger, or chicken Caesar salad.
- A glass of wine each is the perfect accompaniment to your meal.
- The staff pride themselves on offering a friendly, professional service and make it their aim to bring a little bit of Parisian chic to the heart of London.
Treat someone to today's deal and you'll soon rocket to the top of the friend list -- like you weren't there already...
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By March 1, 2014
Café des Amis
Starter, Main Course, and Glass of Wine Each for Two People in the Bar (£24) or Restaurant (£29)
up to 51%
popular right now
Chateaubriand for Two with Unlimited Chips and Side Salad£35
Marco Pierre White Rudloe Arms
Country House Getaway with Dinner Each Evening£199
Galvin Bistrot de Luxe
Michelin-Rated Three-Course Meal for One with Kir Royal Cocktail£29
The Pear Tree
Marco Pierre White Dining in Historic Wiltshire£199
Davies & Associates Harley Street Dental Surgeons
Dental Exam, X-Rays, and Scale and Polish£49