Exotic trips to far flung destinations are all well and good, but don't forget what's on your doorstep. Check out some of the UK's most stunning destinations with today's deal from Premium Tours:
- For £32 (a £65 value) enjoy a day trip that takes in the iconic Stonehenge and the beautiful Georgian city of Bath.
- Bring along a fellow friend and both can hop aboard the coach trip for £64 (a £130 value).
- You'll enjoy fast-track entry to Stonehenge and there will be plenty of time to explore the site and marvel at the stones that are thought to be more than 5,000 years old.
- While away the afternoon in Bath, admiring the beautiful buildings, sweeping crescents, and stunning Abbey.
- Tours run seven days a week.
- Alternatively, for £39 (a £79 value) enjoy a leisurely day in the Cotswolds with a two-course lunch followed by a walking tour in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- Two people can enjoy the day out for £78 (a £158 value).
- The Cotswolds are chocolate-box pretty and you'll enjoy a stroll through picturesque Burford by the River Windrush.
- Tours run on a Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday.
- Both tours depart from Victoria Coach Station.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By February 28, 2014
back by popular demand:
Day Trip to Stonehenge and Bath for One (£32) or Two (£64) People; or Day Trip to the Cotswolds with Two-Course Lunch and Walking Tour in Stratford-Upon-Avon for One (£39) or Two (£78) People
popular right now
A Chic Glamping Experience in The Garden of England£199
Alexander House Hotel
Decadence and Award-Winning Spa Indulgence in Sussex£209
Crystal Palace Spa
Hammam Spa Experience with Full-Body Masque for One (£45) or Two (£...£45
Marco Pierre White Rudloe Arms
Country House Getaway with Dinner Each Evening£199
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15