When designing a building according to the principles of feng shui, ancient architects needed a very complicated compass. Luckily, rolling the perfect sushi is simply with today's deal from feng sushi.
- Just £49 (a £99 value) allows you to point your needle at the cooking school for a 2½-hour sushi-making class at the Southbank location.
- Or, pay £98 (a £198 value) for the same class for two.
- You'll pick up the skills required to roll sushi, and make three types of maki (circular sushi) and three types of temaki (cone-shaped sushi).
- Then, sample four traditional, seasonal Japanese dishes, and learn how to create them.
- Green tea will be provided throughout the lesson
- You'll be able to take the sushi you make home with you at the end of the day.
- Classes take place on Sundays.
A thoughtful Christmas gift for keen chefs, today's deal is packed with positive chi.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Sushi Making Class for One (£49) or Two (£98) People
popular right now
HMS President 1918
Afternoon Tea for One (£14) or Two (£28) People with a Glass of Bub...£14
The Angel Hotel
Marco Pierre White Cuisine in a Gorgeous Market Town£199
Family Fun in the Breathtaking Buckinghamshire Countryside£139
Guyers House Hotel
Romance and Award-Winning Food in Corsham£199
One (£23) or Two (£45) Hour-Long Deep Tissue, Sports, or Swedish Ma...£23