When they say it takes two to Tango, they must be talking about the dance instructors extraordinaire at Maral & Mariano Argentine Tango School.
- Partner today's deal with just £17 (a £50 value) and you'll be ready to shimmy your way into five beginners' Tango classes for one.
- Or, get the same thing for two people for £29 (a £100 value).
- Each hour-long class aims to introduce beginners to all the techniques, steps, improvisational skills, and rhythms you need to take to the dance floor with confidence.
- Real life couple Maral and Mariano have extensive experience as both professional dancers and instructors and will make sure that you never feel out of your depth and most importantly, have lots of fun.
- Beginners' classes take place every Saturday from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. at Band Hall in Coram's Fields on Guilford Street -- just a short walk from Russell Square station.
Grab today's deal and hold it close before it leads you a merry dance.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 6, 2014
map & location
Maral & Mariano Argentine Tango School
Five Beginners' Tango Lessons for One (£17) or Two (£29) People
popular right now
Chateaubriand for Two with Unlimited Chips and Side Salad£35
Galvin Bistrot de Luxe
Michelin-Rated Three-Course Meal for One with Kir Royal Cocktail£29
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
Davies & Associates Harley Street Dental Surgeons
Dental Exam, X-Rays, and Scale and Polish£49
The Pear Tree
Marco Pierre White Dining in Historic Wiltshire£199