We think they missed out one very vital body part when they wrote Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes. All very useful bits of the anatomy in the grand scheme of things, but what about our poor hands? Sing their praises and take advantage of today's deal from The Sun Room:
- For just £19 (a £39 value) treat them to a Gelish manicure.
- Gelish technology means nails could stay smudge and chip free for up to two weeks, with a glossy, professional finish.
- Alternatively, for the same £19 (a £45 value) receive a half-leg and a Hollywood wax or a 30-minute microdermabrasion treatment (a £49 value).
- The staff pride themselves on offering a friendly service, making sure everyone that comes through their doors is made to feel welcome and enjoys a relaxing pamper session.
- The salon is located on Newman Street, a short walk from Goodge Street Tube station.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 21, 2014
map & location
The Sun Room
Gelish Manicure; or Half-Leg and Hollywood Wax; or Microdermabrasion Treatment
popular right now
Chateaubriand for Two with Unlimited Chips and Side Salad£35
Marco Pierre White Rudloe Arms
Country House Getaway with Dinner Each Evening£199
Fish 'n' Chips for Two (£13) or Four (£26) People£13
The Pear Tree
Marco Pierre White Dining in Historic Wiltshire£199
Alexander House Hotel
Decadence and Award-Winning Spa Indulgence in Sussex£209