You missed it This great deal for feng sushi is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
back by popular demand:
Sushi Making Class for One (£49) or Two (£98) People
in LivingSocial customer ratings
When designing a building according to the principles of feng shui, ancient architects needed a very complicated compass. Luckily, rolling the perfect sushi is simple with today's deal from feng sushi.
• Just £49 (a £99 value) allows you to point your needle at the cooking school for a 2½-hour sushi-making class at the Southbank location.
• Or, pay £98 (a £198 value) for the same class for two.
• You'll pick up the skills required to roll sushi, and make three types of maki (circular sushi) and three types of temaki (cone-shaped sushi).
• Then, sample four traditional, seasonal Japanese dishes, and learn how to create them. • Green tea will be provided throughout the lesson
• You'll be able to take the sushi you make home with you at the end of the day.
• Classes take place on Sunday mornings.
Enjoy By 14 June, 2014
Unit 9 Festival Terrace Southbank Centre, Belvedere Road, London, SE1 8XX 020 7261 0001 |get directions