When designing a building according to the principles of feng shui, ancient architects needed a very complicated compass. Luckily, rolling the perfect sushi is simple with today's deal from feng sushi.
• Just £49 (a £99 value) allows you to point your needle at the cooking school for a 2½-hour sushi-making class at the Southbank location.
• Or, pay £98 (a £198 value) for the same class for two.
• You'll pick up the skills required to roll sushi, and make three types of maki (circular sushi) and three types of temaki (cone-shaped sushi).
• Then, sample four traditional, seasonal Japanese dishes, and learn how to create them.
• Green tea will be provided throughout the lesson
• You'll be able to take the sushi you make home with you at the end of the day.
• Classes take place on Sunday mornings.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 14, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Sushi Making Class for One (£49) or Two (£98) People
popular right now
HMS President 1918
Afternoon Tea for One (£14) or Two (£28) People with a Glass of Bub...£14
The Angel Hotel
Marco Pierre White Cuisine in a Gorgeous Market Town£199
Family Fun in the Breathtaking Buckinghamshire Countryside£139
Guyers House Hotel
Romance and Award-Winning Food in Corsham£199
One (£23) or Two (£45) Hour-Long Deep Tissue, Sports, or Swedish Ma...£23