When designing a building according to the principles of feng shui, ancient architects needed a very complicated compass. Luckily, rolling the perfect sushi is simple with today's deal from feng sushi.
• Just £49 (a £99 value) allows you to point your needle at the cooking school for a 2½-hour sushi-making class at the Southbank location.
• Or, pay £98 (a £198 value) for the same class for two.
• You'll pick up the skills required to roll sushi, and make three types of maki (circular sushi) and three types of temaki (cone-shaped sushi).
• Then, sample four traditional, seasonal Japanese dishes, and learn how to create them.
• Green tea will be provided throughout the lesson
• You'll be able to take the sushi you make home with you at the end of the day.
• Classes take place on Sunday mornings.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 14, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Sushi Making Class for One (£49) or Two (£98) People
popular right now
Chateaubriand for Two with Unlimited Chips and Side Salad£35
Galvin Bistrot de Luxe
Michelin-Rated Three-Course Meal for One with Kir Royal Cocktail£29
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
Marco Pierre White Rudloe Arms
Country House Getaway with Dinner Each Eveningfree
Davies & Associates Harley Street Dental Surgeons
Dental Exam, X-Rays, and Scale and Polish£49