The phrase 'on yer bike' could be taken one of two ways. If you're the kind of person who chooses to saddle up upon this instruction, then you might want to dismount for just long enough to take advantage of this offer from Brompton Junction. For just £17 (a £35 value) you and a friend will enjoy afternoon tea for two in the new Covent Garden store.
- Sit down to a selection of finger sandwiches, scones with jam and Dorset clotted cream, home-made cakes, and loose leaf tea from the Tregothnan tea estate in Cornwall.
- Each Junction looks to capture the essence of the Brompton brand through its slick design, attention to detail, and personal service.
- The centrepiece in each store is an original 1982 Brompton bike from the first production run, alongside frames, parts, and accessories from the current ranges.
- The store is set over two levels with a show room, workshop, and a canteen so you can browse, wait for your bike to be fixed, or just enjoy watching the mechanics at work while you relax.
- Voucher valid seven days a week.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 30, 2014
map & location
Afternoon Tea for Two
popular right now
Starter and Main Course for Two (£22) or Four (£43) People£22
Marco Pierre White Rudloe Arms
Country House Getaway with Dinner Each Evening£199
A Chic Glamping Experience in The Garden of England£199
Eccleston Square Hotel
Afternoon Tea for Two£25
West End Beauty Clinic
Brazilian or Hollywood Wax with Underarm Wax£10