Originally a meeting place for the India High Commission, the India Club in the Hotel Strand Continental opened in 1946 and has retained much of its colonial charm. Now you can enjoy a meal for two in this unique historical eatery for just £16 (up to a £32.10 value, for up to 50% off).
• Tuck into an Indian feast for two including a main course, a pilau rice, and a naan bread each, along with a vegetable curry to share, and bottle of beer each.
• The menu is packed with authentic southern Indian dishes such as traditional curries, Tandoori chicken, kebabs, bhajis, and dosa.
• You can choose a main course up to the value of £7.
• You can also bring your own drinks -- no corkage fee.
• Find the hotel and restaurant on the Strand, just a short walk from Temple Station.
Click 'Buy Now' to take a journey across the world and back in time without leaving London.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 20, 2014
map & location
Main Course, Pilau Rice, Naan Bread, and Beer Each for Two with Vegetable Curry to Share
popular right now
Chateaubriand for Two with Unlimited Chips and Side Salad£35
Marco Pierre White Rudloe Arms
Country House Getaway with Dinner Each Evening£199
Galvin Bistrot de Luxe
Michelin-Rated Three-Course Meal for One with Kir Royal Cocktail£29
The Pear Tree
Marco Pierre White Dining in Historic Wiltshire£199
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15