If you've got a brand new digital camera to play with, make sure you're getting the most out of it with this offer from Michael Miller Photography.
• If it's the bright lights of London you'd like to capture on your new bit of kit, then for £35 (a £150 value) you'll enjoy a two-hour night-time photography course.
• You'll explore composition, lighting, and long exposure to get all kinds of great shots at night.
• The course takes place on Saturdays, Sundays, and Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Southbank.
• Alternatively, for the same price take part in a two-hour 'Know Your Camera' photography course.
• You'll learn all about the different modes and settings on your camera, as well as getting to grips with shutter speeds, aperture, and much more.
• Course take place 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, and on Tuesdays 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
• Both courses are for digital SLR and bridge cameras.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 4, 2014
back by popular demand:
Michael Miller Photography
Night-Time or 'Know Your Camera' DSLR Photography Course
popular right now
Chateaubriand for Two with Unlimited Chips and Side Salad£35
Galvin Bistrot de Luxe
Michelin-Rated Three-Course Meal for One with Kir Royal Cocktail£29
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
Marco Pierre White Rudloe Arms
Country House Getaway with Dinner Each Evening£199
Davies & Associates Harley Street Dental Surgeons
Dental Exam, X-Rays, and Scale and Polish£49