There was a time when you had to set sail across the high seas for delicious Spanish food. Thankfully, all you have to do now is point, click, and check out today's deal from El Pirata Detapas.
• For £38, two people will dig into a selection of nine delicious tapas dishes along with a glass of cava each.
• Or, for £76 four people can enjoy 18 dishes to share along with a glass of cava each.
• Devour a mouthwatering selection of dishes from the set menu including endive with cheese foam and walnuts, roasted fig with crispy ham, braised oxtail with pumpkin and ginger purée, grilled chorizo with roasted garlic oil, and more.
• You'll also enjoy bread to start.
• Located on Westbourne Grove, the team at the Michelin-rated restaurant take great pride in serving contemporary Spanish food in a chic setting.
• Available for lunch seven days a week and dinner Sunday to Thursday.
• On Friday and Saturday dinner is only available from 6 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 7 April, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »