95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Fine dining in gorgeous surrounds really isn't that hard to find -- at least not when you're looking in the direction of Bistro One Ninety at The Gore Hotel.
• You'll tuck into a three-course dinner for two -- including a glass of champagne each -- for just £38 (up to a £76.90 value).
• Or, get the same thing for four for £76 (up to a £153.80 value).
• You'll dine from the Market Menu, an international blend of freshly-cooked and locally-sourced ingredients.
• It features the likes of smoked duck terrine with piccalilli and watercress salad, pan-fried sea bream with vegetable paysanne and lime beurre blanc, and orange and amaretto chocolate millefeuille with mandarin sorbet.
• Enjoy your dinner Monday to Sunday between 8 p.m. and 10:20 p.m.
• This eclectic dining room can be found on Queen's Gate, just off Kensington Road.
Enjoy By 30 April, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Bistro One Ninety at The Gore Hotel
Three-Course Meal for Two (£38) or Four (£76) People with a Glass of Champagne Each
enjoy £38.90 savings
- from £38
up to 50%