If you want to feel good, then don't bother rearranging the furniture. Move some things around in your diary instead and treat yourself to a six-course tasting menu for two people for £40 (an £80 value), courtesy of Feng Shui.
• You'll begin with wasabi prawns to kick start your taste buds, followed by a dim sum platter, then soft shell crab.
• For mains you'll enjoy stir fried black pepper beef, General Tang's chicken, stir fried chicken in spicy sauce, and egg fried rice.
• For vegetarians you'll enjoy stir fried pak choi and deep fried vegetable spring rolls.
• Each dish is prepared using fresh ingredients and traditional cooking techniques that have been passed down through the generations.
• Located near Monument, the restaurant is chic and sophisticated and the perfect place to kick back and relax.
• Please check fine print for date exclusions.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 14 July, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »